- AMA Alliance: The AMA Alliance is the largest organization representing the family of medicine in the United States. The Alliance network of physicians and physicians’ spouses represents all stages of the medical lifestyle, from the training years to retirement.
- Nurturing Medical Marriages w/ Kim Blackham, LMFT: Private Facebook group. Marriage therapist, Kim Blackham, LMFT, a wife of a surgeon, hosts this group for medical couples to share resources, provide encouragement, and seek advice.
- Lives of Doctors Wives: Private Facebook group.This group is for women attached to medical students, residents and practicing doctors, specifically MDs and DOs.
- LDW Kids: For members of Lives of Doctor Wives (above group) with children on their minds!
- Physician Family: A publication of the AMA Alliance. The first publication specifically designed for people who share their lives with a doctor.
- The Medical Marriage: Sustaining Healthy Relationships for Physicians and Their Families, by Wayne M. Sotile and Mary O. Sotile.
- Surviving Residency: A Medical Spouse Guide to Embracing the Training Years, by Kristen Math.